- Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.5 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST or AU compatible Host Software
Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/AU compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software
- Straightforward and easy to understand user interface.
- 8 amplifier heads, noise gate & 5 distortion modules.
- 5 cabinet models, users are able to use 2 cabs simultaneously.
- Built-in 4 Channel Impulse Loader with selectable routing options.
- 5 microphone types (straight or angled).
- Mic distance and free positioning of mic around the speaker.
- Dedicated input and output volume control.
- Saturation, Output Limiter, and up to 4x oversampling.
- Supports sample rates of up to 96000Hz.
Test it on your machine before you decide to purchase!
The evaluation/demo/unregistered mode of Kuassa Amplifikation One is free to download and fully functional with NO time/feature limitations. The only difference is that the evaluation mode will emit an audible burst of white noise every 40 seconds.
We want you to have full access to the software’s features and have enough time to play with the software before deciding to make a purchase.
This software comes with a package installer available for Mac and Windows. It only takes seconds to download and install.
Secure and fast payment, 24/7 instant license delivery after purchase.
We will send you a payment receipt and license key to your e-mail automatically generated by our system.
Our copy protection is a hassle-free method using a License File containing your personal information, which can be used to activate the software installed on all machines you own.
- NO USB-Dongle needed
- NO Challenge-Response needed