Kratos 2 Maximizer
LOUD and CLEAR
- New version of Kuassa’s ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer plugin
- Make your Mix and Master LOUD transparently without sacrificing punch and sound quality
- Featuring the new Adaptive Mode, dithering section, up to 4x oversampling, Latency Compensation, and redesigned graphics.
- Now supports Reason Rack Extension and Avid Pro Tools’ AAX
love this plugin
Test it on your machine before you decided to purchase!
The evaluation/demo/unregistered mode of Kratos 2 Maximizer are free to download and fully functional with NO time/feature limitations. The only difference is that the evaluation mode will emit an audible noise for every 40 seconds. By using this method, we want you to have all the access to the software’s features and have enough time to play with the software before deciding to make a purchase.
This software comes with a package installer compatible with VST, VST3, Audio Units, and Pro Tools’ AAX for Mac and Windows. Only take seconds to install.
Secure and fast payment, 24/7 instant license delivery after purchase.
We will send you a payment receipt and license key to your e-mail automatically generated by our system.
Our copy protection are a hassle-free method using License File containing your personal information which can be used to activate the software installed on all machines you owned.
- NO USB-Dongle needed
- NO Challenge-Response needed
The latest update of Kuassa’s ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer plugin: Kratos 2 Maximizer, featuring the new Adaptive Mode for Attack and Release parameters, dithering section, up to 4x oversampling, Latency Compensation toggle, and completely redesigned graphics. In addition, the new Kratos 2 Maximizer is now extend their reach to accommodate Propellerhead Reason as well as the Avid Pro Tools users with the support for Rack Extension and AAX plug-ins.
The original Kratos Maximizer VST / AU plugin serves its sole purpose to simply make your mix music LOUD right at your fingertips. Now you can polish your final mix further into perfection while still preserving the familiar solid workflow of Kuassa plugin to safely increase perceived loudness without sacrificing sound quality in music audio mastering in the most natural way possible: Crank the Maximize knob, tune the unique Texture knob to taste, tweak Attack and Release for tighter or loose response, then adjust the Knee for harder / smoother limiting action.
- Transparent, precision limiting / loudness maximizing
- Unique Texture knob for smooth or harder character
- Attack and Release parameter with the new adaptive option
- Latency Compensation toggle, supported by most DAW
- 3 dithering options with 3 modes of bit depth to accommodate wide range of mastering needs
- Up to 4x oversampling mode
- Compact user interface, straightforward workflow
- Support up to 96 kHz Sample Rate
New version of Kuassa’s ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer plugin. Make your Mix LOUD transparently without sacrificing punch and sound quality
Available for VST / VST3 / AU / AAX$69
Inspired by the Pultec* MEQ-5 and EQP-1A combined into a single, compact plugin with a unique saturation feature
Available for VST / VST3 / AU / AAX$59
A compadre of smooth equalizers modeled after the classic Neve* 1081 and 1084. Nuff said
Available for VST / VST3 / AU / AAX$39 each, $65 both