Bandung, October 18th, 2019 – Kuassa Announces Efektor DL3606 Delay at Intro Price.
It’s probably one of the most essential effects in audio effect processing, even before widely used in music. It all started in the 1940s, where studio engineers utilized multiple tape machines to create repeats of a signal for creative uses.
Along with the advancement of technology, this particular kind of effect is still developed continuously with more features, new sounds, and modern routing possibilities. On the other hand, many players still seek classic delay sound that can be heard on a great number of timeless records.
In the path to complete our line of Efektor pedal effects software, Kuassa presents the Efektor DL3606 Delay. Efektor DL3606 brings five most desirable types of delay effect audio plugins to your DAW, complete with modulation parameter to add life and movement to the repeats or echoes.
Started from utilizing multiple tape recorders, oil can electrostatic units, portable tape delay machines, to rack units and compact delay pedals; Kuassa Efektor DL3606 Delay provides five types of delay pedal effects software at your disposal:
- Digital: Clean and clear, with a wide frequency range.
- Analog: Dark and mushy, inspired by the bucket brigade delay pedals
- Lo-Fi: Grainy and dirty, lower bitrate with the reduced frequency range
- Tape: Simulated the warm and lush sound of vintage tape units
- Reverse: Repeats the signal backward for ethereal and ambient effect
• 5 popular delay types
• Modulation section with individual Rate and Depth controls • Separate Wet and Dry controls
• BPM sync
• Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience • Straightforward and easy to use interface
For one month after release, Efektor DL3606 Delay VST/AU/VST/AAX plug-in and Rack Extension version is on intro price at US$ 19 (+vat) via Kuassa website, selected Kuassa resellers, and Propellerhead Shop. The normal price at $25 (+vat) will be active at November 18th, 2019.