August 25th, 2017. Bandung, Indonesia – Based on popular demand, Kuassa unleash a quartet of modulation effect pedal emulations: CH3604 Chorus, FL3606 Flanger, PH3605 Phaser, and TR3604 Tremolo.
Following the footsteps of our Efektor Distortion Bundle, the newest addition to the Efektor series called Efektor Modulation Bundle faithfully recreated after 20 models of fabled modulation effects from the 1950s to the last decade we’ve researched, and picked only the best of all.
Modulation type effects are widely used by organ/synth players, guitarists, and studio engineers to add width, depth, and movement to the original sound, resulting a lush variation or even an eclectic experimental feel to a sound. In this latest bundle, we packed them into four devices:
1. CH3604 Chorus: Recognizable from its doubling effect, this type of effects are known as a standard built-in effect from gears such as the Roland Jazz Chorus amp and also the Roland Juno synthesizer.
2. FL3605 Flanger: Originated from manipulating tape recorders by slowing down one of its flange (hence the ‘flanger’ name), this effect creates a swooshing sound dubbed as the ‘jet engine’ effect.
3. PH3605 Phaser: Full name, phase shifter. Typically more subtle than flanger, but sounds like warbles coming from outer space. Often used on Rhodes electric piano, and of course by guitarists such as Brian May (Queen) and Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen)
4. TR3604 Tremolo: Probably one of the oldest effect applied to musical device. This volume modulating effect is known to be equipped on guitar amps such as Fender Twin Reverb or Vox AC30.
Each of the Efektor Modulations is now available to purchase via Kuassa’s website and selected re- sellers for $25 (excl. VAT) each. The bundle of all four, namely Efektor Modulation Bundle will be available at reduced price during intro: $75 (excl. VAT).
Key Features :
- Three models of modulation in every unit.
- A/B compare buttons.
- BPM Sync with host
- Mono or stereo mode.
For more info:
For NFR and Press Contact: