EVE-MP5 50’s Equalizer
Inspired by the Legendary for the Modern Age
- Inspired by the Pultec* MEQ-5 and EQP-1A combined into a single, compact plugin.
- A unique saturation feature with intelligent level compensation. Perfect for adding grit to basslines, making vocals stand out in the mix, or instant mojo for anything. Also works great for mastering!
- Authentic frequency response. Experience the Pultec* specific tricks with a modern twist.
EVE-MP5 Supports various audio plugins: VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX, and Rack Extensions which compatible with all kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares such as Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reaper, Nuendo, Cubase, Cakewalk, FL Studio, Propellerhead Reason, Avid Pro Tools, and many more.
Not yet available. Submit yours at the end of the checkout.
Test it on your machine before you decided to purchase!
The evaluation/demo/unregistered mode of Kratos 2 Maximizer are free to download and fully functional with NO time/feature limitations. The only difference is that the evaluation mode will emit an audible noise for every 40 seconds. By using this method, we want you to have all the access to the software’s features and have enough time to play with the software before deciding to make a purchase.
This software comes with a package installer compatible with VST, VST3, Audio Units, and Pro Tools’ AAX for Mac and Windows. Only take seconds to install.
Secure and fast payment, 24/7 instant license delivery after purchase.
We will send you a payment receipt and license key to your e-mail automatically generated by our system.
Our copy protection are a hassle-free method using License File containing your personal information which can be used to activate the software installed on all machines you owned.
- NO USB-Dongle needed
- NO Challenge-Response needed
Introducing the newest addition to the Extensive Vintage Equalizer family from Kuassa: EVE-MP5.
Kuassa EVE-MP5 is a reproduction of two of the most sought-after classic hardware equalizers, the Pultec* MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer and the EQP-1A Program Equalizer. We drew inspiration from them and combined both EQs into a compact, single plug-in with a color coded, straightforward interface intended for fast workflows and maximum usability.
Known for their signature frequency curves, the EVE-MP5 will bring massive lows, smooth mids and shiny highs to any tracks you put them into. Utilize the famous low-end trick of boosting and attenuating the low frequencies simultaneously for a rock solid bottom-end. The MP5 is also loaded with a power amp saturation unit in the signal path. Turn it on for a hotter signal and dial the input to give a mild edge to your tracks, or push more for an overdriven sound. The “Auto” switch in the input section is useful for maintaining constant gain levels while cranking the saturation via the input knob.
- Combination of the two Pultec* EQs into a single, compact plug-in.
- Color coded knobs and straightforward interface for fast workflows.
- Unique Saturation unit on the input path with automatic level compensation.
- Simultaneously boost and attenuate on the same low frequency.
- Distinct Pultec* natural filter curve.
- Dial up large amount of boost or cut without sacrificing naturalness and musicality.
New version of Kuassa’s ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer plugin. Make your Mix LOUD transparently without sacrificing punch and sound quality
Available for VST / VST3 / AU / AAX$69
Inspired by the Pultec* MEQ-5 and EQP-1A combined into a single, compact plugin with a unique saturation feature
Available for VST / VST3 / AU / AAX$59
A compadre of smooth equalizers modeled after the classic Neve* 1081 and 1084. Nuff said
Available for VST / VST3 / AU / AAX$39 each, $65 both