Efektor CP3603 Compressor
Compressor FX Engine
Will suppress the loudest part of incoming audio signal, based on the specified threshold. Following the ‘compression’, it will increase the softer signal, narrowing the dynamic range thus delivers a more consistent overall level.
For a solid, well balanced guitar tracks.
Completing your virtual pedalboard with our Efektor series, now introducing: KUASSA Efektor CP3603 Compressor unit. This unit is a result from endless research of many compressor pedal, a lot of characteristics, and finally we narrowed down everything into one st unit that can represent many other compressor pedals in a straightforward package.
Guitar players. Bass players. They are the same. They love long sustaining notes. A Compressor is the one thing that should help with that desire. It is an effect that is not always sounds too obvious, but when taken away, it’s surely will be missed. A compressor will suppress the loudest part of incoming audio signal, based on the specified threshold. Following the ‘compression’, it will increase the softer signal, narrowing the dynamic range thus delivers a more consistent overall level. And please take note, although this unit is designed specifically for guitar and bass players, you can also use it on any other instruments as well. Well, why not?
There are three types of compression style in this unit:
- VCA: Stands for “Voltage Controlled Amplifier”. It’s fast, modern, and sounds very clean.
- FET: Stands for “Field Effect Transistor”. Known for its aggressive behavior and also adds distinct color to the resulting sound.
- OPTO: Shorts for “Optical”. It has the slowest reaction, but gives more characteristics and tightness to the result.
- Authentic hardware pedal effects emulation
- Three types of compression style
- Linked or dual-mono mode
- Bypass switch button
[Be the first. Left your comment when you purchase our product]