Efektor OD3603 Overdrive
Overdrive FX Engine
The Warm, Crunchy, Cranked Amp Tone
Back in the early days of electric guitars and amplification, guitar players didn’t care if their guitar sound were altered to ‘breaking’ by the very limit of their amps. They pushed the gain on their amps for just one thing LOUD. It resulted in crunchy saturated sound, added sustain, raw, but responded very well to the dynamics of the playing. Straight for rock n roll in a box, you may choose from five models of overdrive :
- Blues Overdrive: imitates overdriven British amps.
- Boutique Overdrive: a custom made overdrive, sounds fat and dynamic.
- Mad Overdrive: hard, thick and retains the dynamic of your playing.
- Modern Overdrive: a new model of overdrive that can be pushed into dense distortion.
- Pro Overdrive: warm and tight, the classic screamer sound.
• Five types of effects in every unit.
• Independent Gain, Tone, and Output volume controls.
• A/B compare buttons.
• Dry-Wet control.
• Up to 8x oversampling.
PC & Mac – 32-bit & 64-bit – VST – VST3 – Audio Unit – AAX – A360 Module