Summer Sale. 50% Off All Products!
Our brand new amp simulator called Amplifikation Caliburn which we are confident to say that this is our best amp VST yet. This time, it’s inspired by Britain’s Marshall* Amps crafted using our most current 3rd generation modeling technology, resulting a satisfying responsive feel, more dynamic guitar playing experience you’ll love.
Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX which compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares. Standalone and Amplifikation 360 modules versions are also available.
TURN ME UP, ROCK ME AWAY
In the history of music, British made amplifiers has undeniable influences to the evolution of rock music. The loud, chimey clean, and thick crunchy mids of those amps were popularized by big acts such as Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and The Who. It is the sound of rock music that lasts through generations until today. If there was only one name that represents the sound of rock music, it’s absolutely this one: Marshall* Amplifiers. Founded by Jim Marshall in 1962, Marshall* amplifiers have taken the lead to be the top choice of many guitarists, such as Jeff Beck, Tom Morello, Andy Summers, Slash, Angus Young, Yngwie Malmsteen, to Kerry King of Slayer*.
Following our extensive experimentation and never-ending quest to be the prominent guitar amplifier on your PC, now you can have the famous “British crunch” right from your personal computer. Powered by the 3rd generation of our research and technology, Kuassa Amplifikation Caliburn brings the soul of the iconic sound to your desktop.
Key Features :
- 3 amp types, taken inspiration from Marshall* JTM45, JCM800, and JCM900 Master Volume.
- 2 channels for each amp: Clean and Lead
- Power amp Sag and Bias feature.
- Five types of cabinets with Celestion speakers:
- High pass and low pass filters.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T Naked Eye* , Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Supports up to 8x oversampling.
- Supports up to 192000Hz Sample Rate.
*Disclaimer: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.