Probably The most commonly used effect. Somewhat tricky, but the use of reverb could be the boundary between a professional recording and a beginner’s work. Reverb is a powerful tool to build emotion to the listener.
It gives ambiance, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound. Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to play with; small room, large hall, metallic plate, bouncy spring, and the haunting yet atmospheric shimmer.
The most commonly used effect. Found on small practice amps to big touring amps. Also on stompbox pedals to large studio rack units. Its usage is somewhat tricky, but it could be the fine border of a professional recording and a beginner’s work. Reverb is a powerful tool to add depth, distance, and also to build emotion to the listener. It gives ambiance, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound.
Taken the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings.
Key Features :
- 5 popular reverb types:
- Room: Tight and fat roomy sound
- Hall: Big and wide concert space
- Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high freq.
- Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps
- Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric, created by pitch-shifting the reverb tails
- Simplified controls for easier and faster work
- Separate Wet and Dry controls
- Photorealistic graphics for a lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate
- CV Inputs for Automation (Rack Extension only)
REVERB: Sets the amount and length of the reverb effect.
TONE: Adjust the tone for the reverb from dark to bright.
WET: Controls the level of the reverberated signal.
DRY: Control the level of the original signal.
TYPE SELECTOR: Select from five types of reverb, each comes with different tonal characteristics.
STEREO: switch between mono and stereo operation