Kuassa has announced the release of the Cerberus Bass Amp as a Rack Extension effect format for Propellerhead Reason 6.5 and later.
From the maker of Amplifikation One (VST/AU), Amplifikation Creme (VST/AU/RE), and Amplifikation Vermilion (VST/AU/RE); Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is the newest range of Amp Simulator series, allowing users to create a complete guitar driven music right on their computer.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is a three-channel bass amplifier Rack Extension effect suitable for any kind of playing style and genre. With it’s intuitive single screen interface, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation will provide the warmth and mellowness of a tube amp, clarity and punch of a solid-state power, or distorted Drive amp type. For further tweaking, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation gives you tonal control through its compressor, contour control, parametric & graphic EQ, and D.I. wetness control.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation also comes with features standard to Kuassa’s other amp products; noise gate, and dual cabinet miking modeler. In addition, the Rack Extension version features a handful of CV input controls, suitable for modulation routing, parameter automation, or experimental purpose.
Other plug-in formats (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) are still in development and will be available in fourth quarter of 2014.
- 3 Amp Types: Tube, FET/Solid-State, and Drive.
- Bulit-in Compressor, Noise Gate and Output Limiter.
- 3 types of matching cabinets, 6 microphones and Direct Mix.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo options simulating a real-life bass recording session.
- Flexible tone-shaping capability with Contour, Semi-parametric EQ, and Graphic EQ.
- CV input controls for various parameters (Rack Extension Exclusive).
- External Impulse Loader and move microphones in 3D space (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX Exclusive).
- Straightforward and easy to use graphic interface.
- Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.