KUASSA UNVEILS AMPLIFIKATION ONE
– Guitar amp software by the maker of AradazAmp, we keep it simple and make it Rock!-
Kuassa, Inc. is proud to announce the immediate availability of Kuassa Amplifikation One. Kuassa Amplifikation One is a guitar amp modelling software which finally help you to create realistic guitar tones and build great tracks immediately without any obstructive workflow or confusing parameters to handle with.
Kuassa Amplifikation One is a guitar amp modelling software. This “guitar amp on your PC” captures the dynamics and characteristics of hardware distortion modules, head amplifiers, and cabinets, captured by various types of microphones in multiple configurations. Kuassa Amplifikation One is not an emulation or modeled after specific amplifier, we try to capture the best aspect of schematic designs, tubes, electronics and computer programming to achieve the supreme tone for your guitar through your personal computer while maintaining the user interface as easy as possible.
Users are able to control every aspects of the software just like real guitar amplifiers including (but not limited to) gain structure, tone, mic position, and distance.
Just visit the links below to download a free evaluation or buy it now for $ 49.95, your transaction is fully secured.
Stop messing around with your gears, get productive!
SCREENSHOT AND PRODUCT DETAILS[tab:The Amps]
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
- Straightforward and easy to understand user interface
- 8 head amplifiers, noise gate & 5 distortion modules
- 5 cabinet models, users are able to use 2 cabs simultaneously
- 5 microphone types (straight or angled)
- Mic distance and free positioning of mic around the speaker
- Dedicated input and output volume control
- Saturation, Output Limiter, and up to high quality 4x maximum oversampling to the amp calculation
- Support up-to 9600Hz Sample Rate
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Mac OSX 10.4 or later
Intel Pentium 4, PPC G4, or AMD Athlon XP or better (Core2 Duo or Athlon64 recommended) with 512MB minimum RAM
VST or AU compatible host software