The best guitar amp simulator for more modern high-gain guitar sound, metal, and alike. Distinguished by it’s darker, fuller, heavier sound which will be loved my metalheads and modern guitarists.
Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX which compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares.
PC & Mac – 32-bit & 64-bit – Standalone – VST – VST3 – Audio Unit – AAX compatible
Amplifikation Creme Metal Amp VST is the crème de la crème of Guitar Amp Simulator
The crème de la crème of metal amp VST; Amplifikation Creme is the second entry to the acclaimed Amplifikation line of guitar amplification software. It features a digitally engineered head and matching cabinet with built-in overdrive sections, based on three legendary overdrive pedals, giving you full control of intense, dynamic, harmonically-rich distortion.
Kuassa Amplifikation Creme is a definite must-have addition for fans of the Amplifikation One or Vermilion. This metal amp VST are distinguished by its darker, fuller, and heavier tone, akin to a high-end high-gain tube guitar amplifiers perfect for more modern sounding rock to metal, Creme’s three amp types and channels will bring you closer to the end of your search for the flawless tone. With its photo-realistic rendered GUI, Creme retains the workflow and easy-to-understand parameters that are a signature of Kuassa products.
Key Features :
- Built-in overdrive section with 3 selectable types 3 amp types: Sharp FMV, Full Midtone Baxandall, and Big Heavy
- 3 selectable channels: Clean, Lead I, and Lead II with a fuller bottom-end
- 5 types of 4×12 cabinets with 4 microphones
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations Built-in Noise Gate and LimiterA built-in Impulse Loader for more configurable tone
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- A/B switch
- Photo-realistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate