Our best selling guitar amp simulator ever!
Our classic approach to a true vintage guitar combo amp modeling. The best guitar amp simulator for more rootsy guitarists who demands authenticity with it’s tremolo and a faithful recreation of analog spring reverb.
Amplifikation Vermilion Supports various audio plugins: VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX and Rack Extensions which compatible with all kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares such as Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reaper, Nuendo, Cubase, Cakewalk, FL Studio, Propellerhead Reason, Avid Pro Tools, and many more. Standalone and Amplifikation 360 modules versions are also available.
Our Best Selling Amp Ever!
Amplifikation Vermilion is a guitar amplifier audio plugins inspired by classic guitar combo amplifiers. It offers gorgeous looks and endless tonal possibilities for the serious guitarist who requires versatility. The engine is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps and will truly sing to your playing style.
The guitar amp simulator Amplifikation Vermillion packs everything guitarists love: jangly cleans, raw tube saturation, bouncy reverb, and a trippy tremolo circuit. The warm, chimey, and slightly gritty clean channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, and older “roots” styles of music, and even pulls some weight for your indie pop tracks.
The lead channel delivers a rich and fluid overdriven tone leaning towards more modern styles of rock and beyond. Add variation to your playing with the built-in tremolo unit, producing anything from a subtle pulse to a spinning rotor, and add dimension to the whole sound with the lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
Key Features :
- 3 Amp Types.
- 2 Amp Channels: Clean and Lead.
- Built-in FX: Tremolo with BPM sync and Analog Spring Reverb.
- 5 types of matching cabinets with 4 microphone types.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking with mono/stereo configurations.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Built-in Impulse Response Loader with Resample function.
- A/B switches.
- Photo-realistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Supports sample rates of up to 96000Hz.