Our brand new amp simulator called Amplifikation Caliburn which we are confident to say that this is our best amp yet. This time, it’s inspired by Britain’s Marshall* Amps crafted using our most current 3rd generation modeling technology, resulting in a satisfying responsive feel, more dynamic guitar playing experience you’ll love.
“Amplifikation Caliburn is developed using the 3rd generation of Kuassa’s electric circuit simulation, resulting from a responsive, more dynamic guitar playing experience which will satisfy guitar players”, says Arie Ardiansyah, CTO, and Co-Founder of Kuassa. “We are really confident to say that this is our best guitar amp simulator yet”.
Amplifikation Caliburn features new enhancements for the guitar players who love to fine tune their amplifier tone: power amp sag, and bias feature. Giving an authentic tone and closer feel to a real guitar amp playing experience.
During September 2017, both Amplifikation Caliburn VST/AU/VST/AAX plug-in and Rack Extension version are on intro price at US$ 35 (+vat) via Kuassa website, selected Kuassa resellers, and Propellerhead Shop. The normal price of $49 (+vat) will be active on Oktober 1st, 2018.
Key Features :
- 3 amp types, taken inspiration from Marshall* JTM45, JCM800, and JCM900 Master Volume.
- 2 channels for each amp: Clean and Lead
- Power amp Sag and Bias feature.
- Five types of cabinets with Celestion speakers:
- High pass and low pass filters.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T Naked Eye*, Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.
*Disclaimer: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.