The 1.1.0 update for Amplifikation Vermilion Guitar Amp VST. Now supports VST3 & AAX format for most Digital Audio Workstations; Ableton, Logic Pro, FLS Studio, Cubase, Reason 6.5 or later, Presonus StudioOne and now; Avid Pro Tools users. This update is free and no upgrade fee required to get the new VST3 and AAX version.
Heads up to http://www.kuassa.com/downloads/ and re-install to update your copy of Amplifikation Vermilion. As always, we suggest to backup your old presets before performing an update as a precautious action.
About Amplifikation Vermilion Ver. 1.1.0 Guitar Amp VST:
Amplifikation Vermilion is a guitar amplifier audio plugins inspired by classic guitar combo amplifiers. It offers gorgeous looks and endless tonal possibilities for the serious guitarist who requires versatility. The engine is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps and will truly sing to your playing style.
The guitar amp simulator Amplifikation Vermillion packs everything guitarists love: jangly cleans, raw tube saturation, bouncy reverb, and a trippy tremolo circuit. The warm, chimey, and slightly gritty clean channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, and older “roots” styles of music, and even pulls some weight for your indie pop tracks.
The lead channel delivers a rich and fluid overdriven tone leaning towards more modern styles of rock and beyond. Add variation to your playing with the built-in tremolo unit, producing anything from a subtle pulse to a spinning rotor, and add dimension to the whole sound with the lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
Key Features :
- 3 Amp Types
- 2 Amp Channels: Clean and Lead
- Built-in FX: Tremolo with BPM sync and Analog Spring Reverb
- 5 types of matching cabinets with 4 microphone types
- freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo configurations just like a real-life guitar recording session
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- Built-in Impulse Loader with resample function
- A/B switch
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate