Cerberus Bass Amp VST – VST3 – Audio Units – AAX – Rack Extension gets 9/10 score, Performance Award, and Value Award from Computer Music Magazine.
“Cerberus is excellent at giving clean DI’ed or sampled bass the kind of heft, drive and thump associated with real amps,” Computer Music Magazine, October 2015 “Instant Inspiration” edition.
Cerberus Bass Amp was released first as a Rack Extension on August, 2014. Then the VST, VST3, Audio Units, and AAX version follows on March 2015. We take an unusually long time to develop the plugins version due to it’s the first plugin within our product range which implements new framework and Pro Tools’ AAX, VST3 support.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is a three-channel virtual bass amp suitable for any kind of playing style and genre. This bass amp supports any kind of audio plugins, from VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX. With it’s intuitive single screen interface, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation will provide the warmth and mellowness of a tube amp, clarity and punch of a solid-state power, or distorted Drive amp type. For further tweaking, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation gives you tonal control through its compressor, contour control, parametric & graphic EQ, and D.I. wetness control.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation also comes with features standard to Kuassa’s other amp products; noise gate, and dual cabinet miking modeler. In addition, the Rack Extension version features a handful of CV input controls, while the VST/VST3/AU/AAX version will have an external IR loader and a 3D miking interface.
A Solid Bass Tone
This is exactly what we intend to do when developing Cerberus Bass Amp. A solid bass tone that is capable on producing a lifelike, convincing, and authentic feel for both the player and the listener. And of course, easy to dial-in a great tone fast with intuitive design which we consider are hard to find in other competing Bass Amp VST. These combinations can create a bass tone which have their own “soul“, with head-nodding groove like no other.
- 3 Amp Types: Tube, FET/Solid-State, and Drive.
- Bulit-in Compressor, Noise Gate and Output Limiter.
- 3 types of matching cabinets, 6 microphones and Direct Mix.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo options simulating a real-life bass recording session.
- Flexible tone-shaping capability with Contour, Semi-parametric EQ, and Graphic EQ.
- CV input controls for various parameters (Rack Extension Exclusive).
- External Impulse Loader and move microphones in 3D space (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX Exclusive).
- Straightforward and easy to use graphic interface.
- Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.
The native plug-ins of Cerberus Bass Amplifikation bass amp is now available to purchase via Kuassa, while the Rack Extension is available through Propellerhead Shop. You also can listen the audio demos of bass amp Cerberus Bass Amplifikation on our Soundcloud.