Kuassa has released their new guitar amp simulator inspired by the High Gain Peavey-EVH* Guitar Amp called Amplifikation VVV (Triple-V).
It’s the sixth product on their range of Guitar Amp Simulator products which utilizes their 3rd generation of circuit modeling technology, claimed to give a satisfying dynamic response from the amp tone generated.
Additionally, Amplifikation VVV will also implement Kuassa’s next-generation user interface after the acclaimed Amplifikation Rectifor.
Streamlining the process of operating the plugin for users with a cleaner, sleeker interface.
The Signature of a Legend!
What are some numbers that are closely related to heavy music? Other than the number of the beast, it’s probably this sequence of numbers: 51 and 50. Taking its name from the signature of the legendary guitarist, an inventor who has inspired many, the 5XXX signature guitar amplifier delivers a very specific kind of guitar tone, dubbed as the “brown sound”. The amp has become a staple of metal sound. It’s on every album with crushing and distorted guitars, such as Machine Head*, Opeth*, Testament*, Trivium*, Gojira*, and so many others!
Powered by our 3rd generation tube engine, Kuassa recreates and tweaks all three major versions of the 5XXX amps to deliver the infamous brown sound that blasts like nothing else in your DAW, the Amplifikation VVV.
- 3 channels: Red, Green and Blue
- 3 Amp Types:
- Type A, Mark I: Beautiful and rich clean channel, ideal for dreamy ballads or softer passage. Works great with PAF type pickups. Crazy good crunch channel and tight lead channel with 80s flavor.
- Type B, Mark II: Thick and full midrange with tight low end that delivers the famous brown sound. Great for crunchy and dynamic rhythm tones. 70’s British tones are the first sound that comes to mind.
- Type C, Mark III: Deep and aggressive with monstrous gain that will please all metalheads. On maximum gain, some will say that it’s out of control. A must for modern productions.
- 3 types: Mark I, Mark II and Mark III
- NEW! High-res resizable graphic.
- NEW! Many improvements for the user interface.
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Peavey* cabinets.
- Nine types of workhorse mics: Shure SM57*, Sennheiser MD421*, Sennheiser MD441*, Shure KSM 353*, Royer 121*, AKG C414*, Neumann TLM103*, Sennheiser E609*, and Beyerdynamic M 201*.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Supports up to 8x Oversampling.
*Disclaimer: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.
Amplifikation VVV is now available as VST, VST3, Audio Unit, AAX, A360 modules, and as a Standalone App, while the Rack Extension version will be released soon after.
Amplifikation VVV Rack Extension
Amplifikation VVV is available now for purchase through their website: https://www.kuassa.com/products/amplifikation-vvv/
and selected resellers at an intro price of $25 (valid for purchases until October 2nd, 2022. Normal Price: $49). It’s also the latest addition for their Amplifikation 360 Bundle thus it is also available for free for complete A360 Bundle owners.
Amplifikation VVV Modules inside Amplifikation 360
Amplifikation VVV as Amplifikation 360 Modules
As an addition, Kuassa also updates their Guitar FX platform; Amplifikation 360 to version 1.1.1. Featuring native Apple Silicon Support, many new MIDI features, better LIVE mode implementation, bug fixes, and more feature improvements, with an addition of Amplifikation VVV modules and cabinets to mix and combine all the modules with other Kuassa amp and effect modules.
Audio and Video demonstration for Amplifikation VVV are available here:
- Audio Demos: https://soundcloud.com/kuassa/sets/amplifikation-vvv
- Audio Demos A360 Version: https://soundcloud.com/kuassa/sets/amplifikation-vvv-a360-demos