Presenting the 1.3.0 update for Amplifikation Creme vst plugins: addition of two 4×12 cabinets; Standard British and Vintage British (4 x 12), Impulse Response resampling, new preset management, redesigned graphics, and VST3 + AAX support for Ableton, Logic, and now; Pro Tools user. Heads up to http://www.kuassa.com/downloads/ and re-install to update your copy of Amplifikation Creme. We suggest to backup your old presets before performing an update.
About Amplifikation Creme:
The crème de la crème of guitar amp simulator plugins; Amplifikation Creme is the second entry to the acclaimed Amplifikation line of guitar amp software. It features a digitally engineered head and matching cabinet with built-in overdrive sections, based on three legendary overdrive pedals, giving you full control of intense, dynamic, harmonically-rich distortion.
Kuassa Amplifikation Creme is a definite must-have addition for fans of the Amplifikation One or Vermilion. Distinguished by its darker, fuller, and heavier tone, akin to a high-end high-gain tube guitar amplifiers perfect for more modern sounding rock to metal, Creme’s three amp types and channels will bring you closer to the end of your search for the flawless tone. With its photo-realistic rendered GUI, Creme retains the workflow and easy-to-understand parameters that are a signature of Kuassa products.
- Built-in overdrive section with three selectable overdrive types.
- Three selectable channels: Clean, Lead, and Lead II with fuller bottom-end.
- Five types of matching cabinets.
- Four microphone types with freely adjustable dual-miking configurations.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Built-in Impulse Response Loader with resampling feature
- New preset management system
- Photo-realistic graphics for a life-like guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Supports sample rates of up to 96000Hz.